Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Question about the Tour Striker

Hi Brian,

I'm glad you like the training club. You'll start blending the action,
soon enough. I'm not sure why you get the pop ups? The only thing I can
think of, is you are catching the ball too high on the face and like you
say, maybe a bit too steep.

Send a video if you can.

Cheers and thanks for your support!

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:btoyota@us.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:52 PM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Question about the Tour Striker

Hi Martin

Great product. I hit the Tour-striker Pro further than my regular
Miura 7 iron blade. Hoping my regular clubs can catch up- not so easy
translating the Tour Striker swing to a regular club.

One question- any idea why I might occasionally 'pop' one up high
despite hitting off a driving range mat? Too steep a downswing perhaps.

thanks
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment