Monday, December 28, 2009

RE: Merry Christmas

Bradley, that is great news! I’m glad your confidence is growing! It is a wonderful thing to have a high level of certainty!

 

I’ll keep you posted on our new models.

 

Have a great day,

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  I  Director of Golf/Club Manager  I  Tetherow Golf Club  I  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  I  C 541.948.2480  I  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 I  F 541.388.9810  I  www.tetherow.com

 

 

 

From: Bradley
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 12:01 AM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

 

Martin,

 

My game is going from strength to strength! Since using the Tour Striker what has really improved is my confidence level when standing over the ball. It is amazing when you have confidence in your swing that so many obstacles you perceived before simply disappear  !!! Water on the right, OB on the left and all I am thinking about is should I hit a nice fade or a lovelly draw depending on where the flag is on the green and how I would like to come into the green!

 

My course management still needs a bit of work with regard to club selection and correctly reading the conditions facing me when playing. This coming year I will need to work out exactly how far I hit each of my clubs. This will be critical. However, there is always the final frontier, PUTTING, one day I am burning up the greens and the next it is 3 putt city, Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I have to admit I do not have the confidence with the putting stroke that I have with the full stroke. But I do like a challenge

 

I will keep you updated and do let me know when the next version of the TS will be released.

 

Have a wonderful new year and all the best wishes for you and your family. Let 2010 be THE year of the TOUR STRIKER.

 

Regards,

 

Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment