Saturday, January 16, 2010

RE: Tour Striker

Blaine,

 

Sincere thanks for taking the time to send me a note. It's been fun helping others and I hope it continues to do well.

 

I'll have to check out your website! I certainly qualify to being “Addicted2Golf.”

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: blaine@addicted2golf.net [mailto:blaine@addicted2golf.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:14 PM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Tour Striker

 

 

 

Martin-

 

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you for bringing the 

Tour Striker to the marketplace.  I discovered the product by watching 

a golf tip video by Jeff Jerrel on GolfWarehouseAtlanta.com.  Without 

even demoing the Tour Striker, I can tell you that I think the concept 

is a great one and its about time that someone came out with something 

tangible that helps train amateurs to become more solid ball strikers. 

  We see a lot of gimmicks, but yours looks like a serious training 

aid. Nice job.

 

Good luck with your company and please keep us informed as you release 

new products to the market.

 

Best Regards,

 

Blaine Ballard

Founder/Chief Editor

Addicted2Golf

http://addicted2golf.net

E: blaine@addicted2golf.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment