Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tour Striker Pro Comments

Clayton,

 

Thanks for your note. That’s the goal, let your body figure it out!

 

Have a great day,

 

Martin

 

From: Clayton [mailto:.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 5:03 AM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: RE: Tour Striker vs. Tour Striker Pro

 

First try = grounder

 

Second try = perfect

 

My body figured it out.  The club requires shaft lean and one compress the ball first into the ground.  I can't wait to hit some more shots with it.  Great practice club.

 

Clayton

 

From: Martin Chuck [mailto:mchuck@tetherow.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:15 AM
To: Davidson, Clayton
Subject: RE: Tour Striker vs. Tour Striker Pro

 

Hi Clayton,

It doesn't require any more shaft lean. It requires excellent timing and the right amount. How much? 5-8 degrees makes the tool work well.

Your body will figure it out!!

Keep me in the loop!

Martin Chuck  I  PGA Director of Golf/Club Manager  I  Tetherow Golf Club  I  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend OR 97702 I  C 541.948.2480  I  O 541.388.2582  I  F 541.388.1057  I  mchuck@tetherow.com  I  www.tetherow.com



-----Original Message-----
From Clayton [
Sent: Wed 9/16/2009 1:49 PM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: RE: Tour Striker vs. Tour Striker Pro

Martin

I just received the Tour Striker Pro and can't wait to hit it. 
Does this club require more shaft lean and a steeper angle of attack to hit it properly as opposed to the Tour Striker?  I would assume that it does, however, I could be wrong.

Clayton

1 comment:

  1. The steeper the mountain, the harder the climb, the better the view, from the finishing line. See the link below for more.


    #steeper
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete