Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tour Striker - Arny - Progress!!!

Arny,
 
Thanks for the note. I'm very pleased to hear about your succes!!! Thanks for the praises about the Tour Striker.
 
Cheers,
 
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: "Arny ****" <arny@****.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:35pm
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject:

Hi Martin
 
A further update.
 
My fat shots are disappearing!  I just can`t praise this Tour Striker club enough.  It is an excellent training club. 
 
As I said in an earlier post, I actually use it as a regular club - it is my 150 yard club ( I assume that this is ok - it is legal?). 
 
I have to agree with an earlier poster who said that it helps with timing.  I always tended to be fast from the top of my backswing but the TS forces me to slow down and get my timing right.
 
I really look forward to the TS Pro coming out and, if anyone is reading this and thinking about purchasing the TS, my advice would be go ahead and do it.  It certainly is the best training club I have ever had (and I have had quite a few!!)
 
Arny


Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment