Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Testimonial for the Tour Striker! Thanks Arny

Arny,

Thanks so much for your note and testimonial! The TS Pro will be a great progression for you. I look forward to hearing about your game.

Keep me posted.

Martin

From: Arny …@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:23 AM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: RE:


Hi Martin
I am waiting on the Pro model to arrive and I`m really looking forward to using it. The basic TS has improved my game immensely. Prior to using it, I hit most of my shots fat. It was a horrible feeling - a lot of effort with very little result. And it hurt! When I first started to use the TS, I was struggling with it and I was glad that this was the case. The reason being that I knew my swing was wrong and, if I had been able to hit the TS correctly first time, then I would have known it wasn`t helping me. If that makes sense! Anyhow, I was hitting low shots along the ground that were going everywhere. However, I persevered and gradually started to get the ball into the air. I could feel that I was doing something different around the impact zone but I couldn`t really see what it was. It just felt different. Obviously it was the forward lean that I wasn`t getting before. It`s very difficult to practise forward lean by just trying it with an ordinary club, because the tendency it to go back to your old habit around the hitting area. With the TS, I was virtually forced to enter the impact area correctly. I eventually started hitting some great shots with the TS. I knew this simply because the ball was travelling about 150 yards in a nice ball flight and I didn`t feel like I was hitting it very hard. I was hitting it so well, in fact, that I started to use it as my 150 yard club. Another benefit that I have noticed with the TS is that it has improved my timing. Again, it just feels different - I can`t see a lot of what`s going on because the golf swing is over in such a short period of time, but I do definitely feel that my transition from backswing to downswing is much smoother and slower. Things seem to speed up nearer the impact area. This is an excellent training aid that you have invented, and the beauty of it is that one can actually hit golf balls with it. I think this is very important in a training aid. I have quite a few training aids in my garage and, quite frankly, this is the best by far. When your Pro model came out I had no hesitation in buying it. In fact, I might have been the first! Your customer service is excellent and, for anyone reading this who is thinking, "will I, won`t I?", my advice advice is, go ahead and do it. It will be the best golf investment you will ever make. It`s a small price to pay for the benefit that you will receive. Thanks again for everything.

Arny

No comments:

Post a Comment