Saturday, February 20, 2010

Re: Martin Chuck - Tour Striker

Cathy, that's great. Let's keep in touch. We are working on a PGA/LPGA sales program. Ill keep you posted.

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  | 61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

Sent via BlackBerry


----- Original Message -----
From: Cathy.Schmidt@lpgapro.com <Cathy.Schmidt@lpgapro.com>
To: Martin Chuck
Sent: Sat Feb 20 17:55:53 2010
Subject: RE: Martin Chuck - Tour Striker

Hi martin,

All smiles here!



I have been having a blast with the Tour Striker. Though I am still sideways to the ball and some layback with the shaft I have improved. I have no time to work on my swing mechanics. When I can find the time the TS will be the tool used for my own rewards.



Now the blast is coming from my students. I have had more than one occasion a righty/lefty, wife/husband combo. The wife gets it and the husband soon to follow. I love the reaction when my students see the face and see that they really need to keep the handle in front of the head. Your genius club head design has made my job easier and my students happier.



I am glad you contacted me, I need to know what price I can sell them for. I don't want to part with my clubs they are 2 staples to my set up every day. So I have told me students to find the club at www.tourstriker.com



I know some day in the near future there will be a persuasive student that will end up with one of my TS clubs. I will be calling you back for more.



Thanks again Martin,

Cathy Schmidt


Cathy Schmidt
 http://www.thegolfbootcamp.com/



----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Chuck [mailto:mchuck@tetherow.com]
To: cathy.schmidt@lpgapro.com
Sent: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:02:20 -0800
Subject: Martin Chuck - Tour Striker

Hi Cathy,



Just checking in to see how you are doing? I saw the videos you sent via
V1. How are you doing with the TS clubs?



Cheers,



Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf
Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |
O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com



Tetherow Golf Course Preview
<http://moredesigns.biz/tetherow/tetherowpromo.php>



No comments:

Post a Comment