Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tour Striker Update

Arny, thanks for the update!

 

That’s great news. Keep me posted on your progress. I’m going to come visit you one of these days!

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 

From: Arny [mailto:arnymary@]
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:41 AM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject:

 

Hi Martin

Just to give you an update. 

I`m currently combining the TSP (and TSPX) with the Pure Ball Striker and a lie board.  It was really tricky at the beginning, especially with the lie board, but my ball striking is really great.  The TS has totally transformed my game, and it has done it without the need for much conscious thought. I am really looking forward to your other training aids coming out. 

Thanks again for everything,

Arny

No comments:

Post a Comment