Friday, February 19, 2010

RE: Tour Striker Pro

Ken, that’s great news! Thanks for sharing. That’s EXCELLENT distance for a newbie. I’m sure you’ll get better TS Pro results soon enough, but it’s great to see it carry over to your “play” clubs.

 

Cheers,

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 

 

From: Ken [mailto:wilberk@.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:26 PM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: Re: Tour Striker Pro

 

Thanks for responding. If I ever get to the far northwest , I will come to your course. I will tell you one thing, even if I struggle hitting the tour striker pro at the range. (I still have a very small flip of the club which is giving my problems with the tour striker pro)   My iron shots are the best ever. I have gained 11 yards per iron with alot less effort. My 6 iron carry is 176 yards now. Not bad for a 43 year old who just took up the game three years ago.  My instructor was so impressed with my gains, he ordered a Tour Striker last week for his other students.

 

Thanks

Ken

----- Original Message -----

From: Martin Chuck

To: Ken Wr

Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:44 AM

Subject: RE: Tour Striker Pro

 

Hi Ken,

 

Thanks for ordering a Tour Striker. I appreciate the support. I'm sorry you are struggling with the TS Pro. It is meant to be hard so you have to work at getting your impact alignments in the right place. It certainly is frustrating.

 

I am going to post a video for you on YouTube. Hopefully the weather in Bend, Or, supports an outdoor session.

 

In the short term, tee the ball up a tiny bit. I'm talking 3/16". Soon you won't need a tee and you'll be able to hit it off a cart path:)

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend OR 97702 |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 X103  |  F 541.388.9810  |  mchuck@tetherow.com  |  www.tetherow.com

 


From: Ken [mailto:wilberk@]
Sent: Wed 2/17/2010 5:53 PM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Tour Striker Pro

Martin

 

I purchased the tour striker pro and have been working with it for couple of months now. I can only hit 1 out of 5 balls correctly. Most of the shots are line drives down the center. Do you think using a tour striker would be better or keep working with the pro model.

 

Thanks

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment