Monday, June 21, 2010

RE: Tour Striker Pro video

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the note, I appreciate it!!! I'm glad you've learned the
concept so quickly. I love your posts on GolfWrx.

We'll send you another DVD. In the meantime, you can view it on the Tour
Striker website. There's a link on the home page.

Cheers,

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: GolfWRX.com [mailto:andy_bryan@
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:30 AM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Tour Striker Pro video


Cmartingolf,

happyroman has sent you this email from
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php.


Hi Martin,

I recently received my TSP and absolutely love it. In two short practice
sessions, I have added a good 10 yards to every club in the bag!

I have a question. Was a DVD supposed to come with the club? If so, I
inadvertently threw it out with the packaging. Would it be possible for
you to send another one?

My order and account numbers are, respectively, 104410 and 2868.
Thanks.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment