Friday, June 25, 2010

FW: 00179119 sent you a message: Tour Striker Pro 5 Iron

YouTube

00179119 has sent you a message:

Tour Striker Pro 5 Iron

Hey Martin,

I just wanted to say how great your tour striker pro 5 iron is. What a brilliant invention! I just got mine in the mail yesterday, and after an hour of using it in my backyard net, I went and played 18 holes. I was suddenly hitting my 5 iron over 200 yards consistently, my normal was around 170. I've been working with an instructor for a year now trying to get my hands to stay ahead of the club at impact and this club was far more successful. Thank you so much! -Bryon

PS: If I'm hitting the ball 200 yards high and straight in the air with the tour striker does that mean my hands are indeed ahead of the club at impact?

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment