Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FW: Volume 1 Maximizing Distance

Nice post from a GolfWrx member about the Continuing Education DVD's…

 

Feed: Swing Performance Academy
Posted on: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:01 PM
Author: Swing Performance Academy
Subject: Volume 1 Maximizing Distance

 

I recently purchased Volume 1- Maximizing Distance from the Tour Striker Education Series. Martin Chuck does great job of explaining the principles on becoming a better ball striker. His mechanics and fundamentals are easy to follow. I carried his principles over to my practice sessions and instantly was striking the ball better than ever. In the video, examples are done mostly with the driver but have carry over using the Tour Striker. I am not claiming to be an expert in rating instruction but am speaking clearly on results I experienced. No, I am not on the payroll, if so I would not be living in this pipe with a dream of some day joing the tour. I think if your looking to strike and compress the ball better with your driver and irons you can't go wrong here. I really enjoyed the way Martin demonstrated from face on and down the line view. He also used great terms to help illustrate his points such as Load the Gun and Buggy whip, move the needle, and the feel of 45's to name a few. I am always looking to improve and thought I would share that this DVD is helping me do so.

Now if I could only hit a 5 foot putt Doah!


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment