Saturday, February 12, 2011

LPGA Tour

An LPGA Rookie loves the TSP X 7 iron!!

 

From:
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 4:05 PM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: LPGA Tour Player

 

Martin thank you so much for the invite to the Vintage Club on March 7th. I am sadly going to have to pass on this as I will be in Florida playing in the Florida Women's Open preparing for the LPGA tour season to start :) I want you to know that your product the Tour Striker is AWESOME!!! I have been practicing with it and am hitting it better than ever!!! Thank you so much for the teaching tool it is def the best ive seen out there!!! Best of luck at your golf school and if ever I can help out please don't hesitate to email me and I will put it in my schedule!!! Talk to you soon

  

Sorry, can’t divulge the name

No comments:

Post a Comment