Saturday, May 7, 2011

re: Pro 7 iron

Michael,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm really glad that it helped you and provided more confidence. It is very satisfying performing well when the "heat" is on. I'm glad you can still play with the "young kids." 

That's awesome.

Take care and continued success with your game.

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.com | www.tourstriker.com

Follow Tour Striker on FacebookFollow Tour Striker on Twitter



From: "Michael M
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 5:52 AM
To: martin@tourstriker.com
Subject: Pro 7 iron


Martin,
 
Well I'm not one to write testimonials or reviews....but I've been so impressed with your product....
 
Originally I struggled with which product to buy....but I'm glad I chose the Pro model.....probably much more difficult to hit initially...however a much more rewarding experience.....needless to say I've encountered a few challenges along the way....
 
   1) Initially while trying to hit off grass....I was totally frustrated and almost gave up the tool...until I moved to hitting off driving range mats...
   2) When I moved to grass again I had to go back and forth from mat to grass...several times...to experience solid contact again...
   3) Of all the fundamental techniques you teach....the left hand importance took the most time to sink in....
   4) Recently while working on grooving my driver swing, I had not swung an iron for a few days....I temporarily lost my focus and was unable to execute a proper swing with a 5 iron....I went back to your DVD instructions...back to your basic set up and techniques...and BINGO!!! right back on track with the Pro 7 and all my irons....
 
I guess those are the highlights of my experience so far....oh yes...and the most important benefit of your product in my mind...is the confidence it helps instill....
I recently played in a local event...where on the first tee they were announcing the players by name and home town...as they prepared to tee off.....
I have to tell you that normally I would have been paralyzed by fear.....but instead I felt no anxiety...went through my routine and smoked a drive right down the middle...
what a thrill !!!
 
Thanks again for your product and thanks for enabling a 63 year old to be competive again with the "young kids".....
 
Best regards,
Mike M
Cape Coral, Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment