Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RE: Tour Striker Pro 7i

Hi Scott, sorry for the delay. The e-mails piled up!

 

Your experience is pretty common. You made a sequence change with your pivot and the result was better delivery of the club. In your case, your pivot change likely took more angle (lag) into impact.

 

What I like about the TS; I don't care how you make it work. Find your own way. The reason it helps people is simple; you don't have to worry about laying the sod over the ball while you are sorting out shaft lean and then low point. It frees golfers up to learn, which is what makes me happy.

 

Thanks for the note and take care,

 

Martin

 

-----Original Message-----
From: "Scott B
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2011 7:26pm
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Tour Striker Pro 7i

Tour Striker Pro 7i Bought this club after watching several of your videos.  I am a 12 hdcp and tend to pick the ball and go through periods where I hit a lot of fat shots.  I hit balls for about 2 hours today.  I found that the only way I could hit the tour striker solid was to focus completely on pivoting my hips during the downswing.  I could not miss when I did that and hit very solid shots for the rest of the day all the way through the bag.  I did not have to think about hitting down on the ball or leaning the shaft ahead, it just happened.  Is that typical of what you see when you teach students with the club?  I want to make sure I am on the right track.  Great product by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment