Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanks for the testimonial!

Dear Harvey,

Thanks so much for the kind words about the Tour Striker Pro 7 iron. Based on your comments, it has clearly done what I had hoped for you and I appreciate the fact you took the time to work at it and are now seeing the dividends! I'm sorry about the messed up yardages;0) You'll get use to it!

Cheers,

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.com | www.tourstriker.com

Follow Tour Striker on FacebookFollow Tour Striker on Twitter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Harvey D
Date: May 6, 2011 12:10 PM
Subject:
To: <testimonials@tourstriker.com>

I have tried many training aids over the last 30 years and have never been so impressed as I am with your product. I am a 4 handicap and purchased the pro 7 iron this past January. I bought it for two reasons, at the course I play, it is mats only on the driving range during the winter and I didn't want to hit my clubs off the mats. I thought this will encourage me to practice and not risk any damage to my clubs. Secondly, and most importantly, I am a "flipper" I didn't hit down on the ball. I tended to pick the ball off the turf. I have had multiple lessons and tried most everything to learn to hit down on the ball.
 
I took the Tour Striker to the range a couple of times a week and would hit about 25 balls at a time. The results have been amazing. I am at least 1 or 2 clubs longer and surprisingly to me, much straighter. Your product teaches you the right positions you need to get to, in order to hit the ball correctly. Stick with it and it will teach you many things about the swing.
 
My only complaint is, I have had to redo my yardages due to the increase in distance I have gained. I enjoy showing the club to other members at my club and everyone wants to try it. I am looking forward to getting a Tour Striker wedge sometime in the future.
 
Sincerely,
           Harvey D

No comments:

Post a Comment