Monday, May 9, 2011

re: Testimonial

Cool. Send me some bagels!

Just kidding. I'm thrilled that it has helped change your intent/feel so you can strike the ball a little more solidly. You are the reason I made the darn thing in the first place. I had a bunch of students who couldn't get it with the traditional teaching methods. Some, still manage to cheat the TS, but I'm proud to say, that it has helped thousands of people hit the ball just a little more solidly.

Take care, Bernie, and thanks for the note!

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.com | www.tourstriker.com

Follow Tour Striker on FacebookFollow Tour Striker on Twitter



From: "Bernie's Bagel, Deli, Cafe" <>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:12 AM
To: martin@tourstriker.com
Subject: Testimonial


Hey, Martin
 
I moved to Flroida in 1990 and have worked on my golf swing at TPC Eagle Trace. I have worked with club professionals, had a series of lessons with Marc Wood, have gone on golf instuctional vacations and have read every golf periodical published for men..(and sometimes women) This obsession had one and only one purpose: to find the "secret" to my ball striking. The "Tour Stiker" is  without a doubt THE anwer. Incredible teaching aid!! Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU.
 
Bernie R
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment