Monday, February 16, 2009

Tour Striker - Bill - Question lag pressure and power

Dear Martin,

About me: My miss is a hook. Broke 90 once and 95 is where I typically shot last summer. Ball flight with longer clubs is low.

Problems: I can't get any zip on the ball. I hit it straight at times but it doesn't go very far. I practice with a blade iron occasionally and 1 out of 5 times I hit the sweet spot. I hit a decent shot with the Tour Striker 1 out of 5 times. TS misses go low and right.

Questions: I think I am smothering the ball with my swing at times. The ball will fly straight; but I'm looking for more zip and distance. Is there something I should be doing with my wrists? How do I build lag pressure? How can I hit the ball with the sweet spot repeatedly? Are there specific drills that I should be working on with the TS? Thanks for reading. Any and all help is appreciated. I just want to be consistent (ly decent) and have fun out there.

Help!

Bill

Hello Bill,

Please tune in later. This question requires a video explanation. Thank you for sending in your comments!

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment