Thursday, July 22, 2010

Progress with the Tour Striker

Dan, that’s awesome! I appreciate the note. Warming up with the TS clubs is perfect.

 

Good luck with the TSP!

 

From: Dan $*%^@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:15 PM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: RE: Divotsplus has replied to a personal conversation

 

Martin, just a quick "Thank you" as the TSPro arrived yesterday.. haven't given it a go yet with it, but last night I played in a 9 hole men's league, shot 39 lipping out 2 birds.  Generally played really well.  Used both the Reg Ts and the wedge in my warm ups, working on getting my impact better. Like a few others have mentioned I have picked up more right to left (draw) in my ball flight sometimes more than I am planning for.  Given my length off the tee ( not LONG by  any means but, I'm longer than the "average" player so I was hitting shorter clubs/wedges into holes more often, working with the wedge has been great as my wedge play was where the action had gotten more weak/not a real flip, but more of a no loft taken off kind of impact, with slightly fat shots 50% of the time.. the last 2 9's I have played That has been way better and my wedge play has been much sharper.. I totally give credit to the Tour striker for the positive changes..  Once I get to use the TS Pro I'll add to the conversation again on the thread.
 
Thanks again for all the help & generosity..
~Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment