Friday, July 9, 2010

RE: TourStriker

Wolfgang,

Great to hear from you. I was wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you
like the TSP and you've been able to work it into your routine. I'm
jealous that you got to play with Sergio. He is an awesome striker.

It sounds like you have some more fun adventures in the coming weeks.
Enjoy and take care.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 2:58 PM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: TourStriker

Hi Martin,

I have finally mastered the TourStriker Pro. I hit it as good as my
Miura MC-102 7 iron. I have used it in practice rounds. Everytime I
practice I hit a lot of balls with the Pro. Even before each and every
round I hit the TourStriker. If I hit it well that gives the confidence
that I will be hitting my irons well. My ball striking has improved a
lot and my friend Andreas, the head pro at a Lindner Wiesensee resort,
alway wants to borrow my TS Pro.

On your website I found that you now have a TourStriker 5 iron and a
wedge. Would my ball striking improve if a add these clubs to my
practice routine.

Two weeks ago I played in the ProAm of the BMW International Open in
Munich with Sergio Garcia - I've played with a lot of world class
players (Mickelson, Els, Olazabal, Ballersteros, Woosnam, Lyle. Langer,
Montgomerie, Cabrera, Harrington, Casey, Karlsson, Kaye to name just a
few) but Garcias hits his irons so purely. No wonder that his fellow
pros name him one if not the best ball striker on tour.

Best
Wolf

Wolfgang

P.S. On Monday I fly to Ediburgh and drive to St. Andrews for the
British Open. After the Open I check out a new spectacular links course
near Inverness Stuart Castle and will play Royal Dornoch.. I do a lot of
travel features for some golf magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment