Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tour Striker Success

Ed,

 

That is fantastic news! Firstly, that you are feeling better and secondly, that the Tour Striker has helped you, a fine player, get his impact alignments in order!

 

Well done and sincere thanks for sending me a note.

 

Take care and thanks for your support,

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 

 

 

From: Ma$%^ik@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 9:03 AM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Re: Info

 

 

Hi Martin,

 

I got some great news. I just started to get my game back in shape, I was down with a slight heart attack. I didn't play or swing a golf club in 5 weeks. When I got the Tour Striker I started to hit it every day. The results have been great. I played my first round on July 16, I hit some real crisp irons. Then I played on Monday July 19th. I got a hole in one. My third. A 7 iron 154 yards up hill and into a 8-10 mph wind. Overall the hole played 172 yards.

 

As I got older and more aches and pains I started to lose some distance with my irons. But since I started with the Tour Striker my iron distance is coming back.

 

Thank you,

 

Ed Man&*^
Golf Professional

112 *^%$
Staten Island, NY 10314


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment