Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FW: Comment posted on "Golf Secret - The Tour Striker Training Club"

from: YouTube Service [mailto:service@youtube.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:26 AM
To: cmartingolf
Subject: Comment posted on "Golf Secret - The Tour Striker Training Club"

 

YouTube

help center | e-mail options | report spam

JTKarp has made a comment on Golf Secret - The Tour Striker Training Club:

Bought my LH 5-iron TS a month ago and I absolutely LOVE what it's done for my swing. Hitting some of the sweetest shots I've hit in my 23 years golfing. ....now just working on getting more and more consistent. Tempo and lag are becoming automatic. This is the most Brilliant Golf Aid ever developed.

You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment