Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tour Striker

Martin:

BRAVO !!

Not to worry...I won't be filing any lawsuits ;)  But that said - I have often wondered why if most clubs are built to "get under" the ball but you aren't supposed to get under the ball....why not build a club that wouldn't let you.

You've done that !!

My wife was famous for saying, "but I don't want to hurt the grass"  Once she started learning how to compress the ball she now says, "it's grass - it'll grow back !"

Thanks for your efforts..I look forward to trying your product.

Cheers,

Tom H
Hanover, NH

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  | 61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

Sent via BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment