Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Re: Schools

Kevin, thanks for the update. I look forward to your call. 

Cheers,

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com

On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Kevin K wrote:

Martin,
 
I will try and call next week. Here is an update for you,
·         The more I practice with the 8 iron the better it gets (amazing how that works, haha).
·         I have added roughly 20-30 yards with my driver. I am now within range on most par 4's to get there in regulation.
·         I am now able to use my 5 wood in place of my driver on holes where accuracy not length is warranted (previously I could not carry the hazards). I get some strange looks from the guys but they are envious of the results (middle of the fairway).
·         My irons have me laughing, I keep getting longer with them and am "long" on my shots to the greens. Now I know this is not what usually happens to 17 handicappers (usually we are short).
·         I am now going to spend the bulk of my practice time on my short game (pitching & putting) so that I can take full advantage of this marvelous new found distance (thanks to your TS and videos).
 
I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been so far, I love the game and now am seriously enjoying it. I hope I can attend one of the schools in Arizona (a short drive from Texas) as I imagine I have only discovered a small % of what "striking" the ball can do for my game.
 
Take care & Well Done!
 
Kevin K

No comments:

Post a Comment