Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bradley - Tour Striker Pro

Bradley,

Thanks for the note. I'm thrilled the TS Pro has made a positive impact
on your game!! I'll review the video and get back to you with my
comments.

Have a good day,

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Bradley [mailto:be....zen@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:47 AM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: Bradley New Videos 15-07-2009

Hi Martin,

It has been a while! Hope everything is going splendidly on your side
:-) I just wanted to send you an email with some newer videos of my
swings as well as some swing sequence images. After implementing all
your suggestions and comments.

Now, all I want to say is WOW!!! What a fantastic training club the new
Tour Striker Pro is. I thought I struck the Tour Striker well until I
tried the pro version. It quickly brought me back down to earth, hee
hee!!

However, I never say never, so I persisted and now my ball striking is
just beautiful. I consistently play now at 3 over. As usual it is the
short game holding me temporarily back now. Thanks again for inventing
your Tour Striker and Tour Striker Pro. :-D


I will prepare some swings and swing sequences of my woods and sand play
as well when I get some free time. I am so busy with lessons now it is a
little hard to get some free time to practice. I cannot complain :-)

Regards,

Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment