Monday, September 13, 2010

FW: hi from Pam

From: Pamela @gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:10 PM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: Re: hi from Pam Whalen

 

Hi Martin,

Steve and I use your Tour Striker and wedge all the time for warm up! I am out there telling everyone I see how terrific both clubs are and that it is something that really WORKS!!  I have added 15 yards or so to all of my shots and at age 63 pretty good!! ha ha.. Thank you again so much with your help with this. Take care.

Pam

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Martin Chuck <mchuck@tetherow.com> wrote:

Hi Pam,Somehow you got signed up for my Continuing Education Series. It’s a bimonthly training video with yours truly. I’ll have my wife credit your account. Keep the DVD!
Hope all is well and give my regards to Steve for me. COME VISIT!!!! 

Martin

From: Pamela]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 12:57 PM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: hi from Pam
 

Hi Martin,

I just want to tell you again how super your Tour Striker is and the wedge is super too.  It has really help me big time. 

I hate to bother you but I have a small problem and I am not sure what to do about it, I had a charge on my Visa for $24.90 from Tour Striker on 8/31?

I am so sorry to bother you with this. I played with a couple of ladies last week  that are from Arrow Creek  and they really miss you big time. They saw the Tour Striker in my hands as I was warming up and they said Oh that is Martin Chuck's training aid and then they said they MISS YOU..

Take care and have a super day.

 

Pam

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment