Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FW: New Tour Striker pro

Dear Bruce,

 

Sincere thanks for taking the time to send in a testimonial. I’m thrilled the club has had a positive impact on your game!

Take care and keep us posted on your progress.

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 


------ Forwarded Message
From: Bruce
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:03:04 -0700
To: <testimonials@tourstriker.com>
Subject: New Tour Striker pro

Hello everyone. I just received my new TS pro (modified for me: 1” over plus 2 deg up) within a week of ordering. Great Service. I took it to the range today, hit it off the mats instead of grass, and within 5 balls was “covering” the ball again. It was a feeling that I had years ago but lost, and even after numerous lessons couldn’t get it back. My handicap index had risen from just over 3 to about 7.5 as I was flipping at the ball instead of hitting down and through it to compress the ball. Well…after hitting about 50 balls with the TS pro, I switched to my own clubs with the immediate effect of watching and feeling the ball coming off my clubs like a rocket, with a lower trajectory and more of a penetrating look to it.
 
I didn’t expect such an immediate positive result, but this club forces you into the correct position…or else!!!
 
Again thank you for the great service, great product.
 
PS. The DVD is well put together and very useful in explaining how to use this product along with relevant practice routines.
 
Cheers,
 
Bruce
North Vancouver, BC


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments:

Post a Comment