Monday, September 13, 2010

Texas Thank You...

..... Tour Striker + 9-3 drill has literally done more for me, accompanied by instruction from Michael Martin here in Fort Worth, than anything I've ever experienced. My irons are nasty straight, easier to hit with no back pain, and the ball spins like nothing I've ever been able to do. I've dropped from upper 20's to a lower single digit handicap in 1 year from a combo of your product, time, and instruction. Your dedication to product, video (free I might add), and your involvement in the community IS HELPING others, which is more than many golf instructors care about these days, other than the dollar sign.

I just wanted to give you a heartfelt "Thank you very much for what you do"...... there are those of us that appreciate what you do down here in Texas.


-Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment