Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tour Striker Progress

Trey, thanks for the great note! I wish you continued success with your game and thanks for your support.


From: Trey #$%^]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:22 AM
To:; Martin Chuck
Subject: RE: USPS Package


Love the TS Pro X!  Been to the range 3 times and have enjoyed the challenge of the tougher sweet spot to hit!  Avg. 1-2 solid out of every 4 or 5 so there is a lot of room for improvement.  Reminds me of how I was when I started with the TS Pro 5!  Practice routine has been hitting 75% of the bucket with Tour Striker clubs and the other 25% with my normal sticks.  I also use a training device on my lead wrist called a tac tic, which clicks if I'm not in a good impact position.  The TS's along with the tac tic give me the opportunity to hit balls and get immediate feedback!  Love it!!! 

My Coach at Golftec is thrilled with the impact position I got in for our last lesson..........told him Tour Striker has helped reinforce what he has been trying to get me to do!  See attached pic!

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment