Saturday, January 29, 2011

FW: Comment posted on "Golf Secret - The Tour Striker Training Club"

This makes my day!!

 

YouTube

help center | e-mail options | report spam

yuilled has made a comment on Golf Secret - The Tour Striker Training Club:

The instructional DVD that comes with the TS Pro is outstanding. Martin discusses: grip, swing, turn,tempo, club face & more. I'm a 17 hc got my TSP 7-Iron yesterday took to the range today hit 2 large buckets and after about 5 whacks a was able to make solid contact on about 60% of my shots. With my game I was hesitant to buy the TS Pro vs, Reg TS and was surprised I could hit it. Hope the progress continues .Martin is a great teacher!

You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment