Monday, January 10, 2011

Tour striker pro 5 or 7??

David,

Thanks for your note. The 5 pro is certainly the most challenging of all the Tour Strikers. Of course, the lie you hit from changes the degree of difficulty. As a ten index, I would say, go with the TS Pro 7 and develop the feel of lag, do some of the drills posted on my YouTube channel and follow the guidelines in the included DVD (it's available for free viewing on the Tour Striker website btw...) and you should make some nice strides. If you do want to buy both clubs we offer free shipping when someone buys two units. It is automatically deducted from the purchase price online.

Thanks for your question,
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: David C [mailto:d@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:27 AM
To: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Tour striker pro 5 or 7

I was interested in ordering your product but I am still undecided between the 7 and 5 iron. I was wondering if I were to order the 7 and become proficient at it will this transfer over to the longer irons I play, or would it be better to order the 5 for the longer irons. I could use help in both areas of my game. My current hc is around a 10. Any info you could provide on the two irons would be greatly appreciated.... thank you for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martin. I have a similar question to David. I am a 15 handicap and could use help in both the mid and short irons. I can only get one Tour Striker and I am torn between the 7 and the wedge. Which would be more flexible as far as helping both the mid and short shots? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete