Saturday, January 15, 2011

FW: hi from Pam W in Mazatlan

A nice note from South of the Border!

 

From: Pamela
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 7:59 AM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: hi from Pam W

 

Hi Martin,
Happy New Year!!  I am currently in Mazatlan Mexico and I wanted to pass this story on  to you. The other day I was hitting my Tour Striker on the range and two young local College players were hitting balls too. The one player was casting big time and he just could not get the feel on how to stop that. Knowing this guys I walked over to them, handed the Tour Striker to him and he hit 4 solid hits without casting!! The smile on his face was priceless.. Both players could not believe how good that club is.. I just love it and it has made all the difference in my swing. I am going to order another one for the bag in Reno, this one here stays..


Thanks again so much for this club and for always be so great at what you do!! We miss you!!

Pam

--
Pamela W

No comments:

Post a Comment