Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Re: Tour Striker 8

Steve, thanks for the kind note! I'm happy that you have made a positive change in a short time. That is awesome!

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com

On Jul 12, 2011, at 6:20 PM, steve wrote:


Martin, your t.s.8 is the best training aid I've ever used. It took me about six shots to fiure it out but once I did, WOW, good .crisp shots between 140-145 everytime. My coach was truly impressed when I went back to my short irons in practice. If it had'nt been for the infomercial on the Golf Channel I may never have found out about it. It should not be too much longer before I'm ready for the 7pro and maybe even the 5. Thanks for a great tool and keep up the good work. Steve G, Broomfield,Co

No comments:

Post a Comment