Monday, July 25, 2011

Re: We last spoke in 2010

Dave, thanks for the kind note. Keep your positive vide and good things will come for you and your family. Glad to hear about your great round! You never know, I may get out your way one of these days. Funny how things work out.

Take care and keep in touch.

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com

On Jul 25, 2011, at 2:59 AM, WDM wrote:

We last spoke as you left for the evening from the club and then you had to hang up because you received an emergency call about a worker at the club from the hospital. I took what you told me and made the sticks in my seven iron work perfectly. 
 
So yesterday, yes yesterday in 102 temperature my wife and ventured out to the course. I took my time, stayed low in the drive and hit the living stuffins out of the ball. I had the irons down good and with the drive coming back slowly, I broke 90 for the first time in my life.
 
I wanted to share this with you because of your videos, phone call, and your sincere way of really showing me that you cared. I know you'll never come east because after all of this heat I wouldn't either. I never got to own the tour striker because of the financial misfortune. I hope the tour striker makes you a million plus but just don't change the way your are because even without tour striker, your worth more than a million to me.  
 
Thanks,
 
Dave M
Edgewater, MD 21037


1 comment:

  1. Tour Striker Question

    I've had good success with the TS (8iron), straight/ball in the air...however, I've noticed that the dirt clumps from the divots accumulate at the bottom of the clubface below the lowest clubface groove. When I've done some impact studies with tape, the ball does not even appear to make contact with the lowest grove on the TS. This is also true with a regular club. Impact appears to be below the 'sweetspot'...Any thoughts on this? Also it appears, from the divot making, that I'm bottoming out exactly at the ball and sometimes maybe 1-2 inches in front of the ball. I would like to get to 4 inches...any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Greg S.

    ReplyDelete