Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FW: It's true

David,

 

Sincere thanks for sharing your thoughts about the TS!

I’m thrilled it is helping you,

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 


------ Forwarded Message
From: David M
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:05:07 -0400
To: <testimonials@tourstriker.com>
Subject: It's true

Dear Tourstriker:
 
I received my Tourstriker last week and had positive results from the 1st ball.  I already was able to hit a good ball, but have not been able to do so consistently.  By the end of my first session the change was translated to my other irons.  My distance has increased also.  The key for me was the step by step grip instruction on the DVD.  I have always had a decent grip, but doing it exactly as instructed brought about instant consistency.
 
I am always skeptical of golf training aids.  There is no magic bullet.  Honestly, this is the first I've purchased.  But there was enough clarity in the online video to make me believe it might just be the real thing.  

Thank you for a great product.
 
David M
North Carolina     


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments:

Post a Comment