Monday, October 11, 2010

RE: Good Morning.....

Michael, thanks for your note! I appreciate itJ

 

Martin

 

From: Michael W.

Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:18 AM
To: 'Martin Chuck'
Subject: Good Morning.....

 

Martin,

 

Thank your e-mail.

 

To make a long story short, it just came to me to move my hands forward sort of even with the ball which is different than what you recommended and for now that seems to be the answer b/c I really want that total confidence that I really know what works as far as being able to execute shot with out second guessing yourself.

 

And it might be that I will be a returning customer b/c I am curious between the differences of my “Pro Tour Striker 7 iron w/one inch extension” and how a normal “Tour Striker 5 Iron” or wedge.  Everyone that I see on the driving range gets an introduction to your Tour Striker if that means anything which brings up another issue.   Yes, “Tour Striker” is a great name but you could have named it the “Tour Striker Truth” because it doesn’t lie.  It will tell all you want to know about your swinging ability or lack thereof!

 

And anyone really wants to get better at ball striking has to know the amount work that is involved to really make the changes b/c this is not instant gratification but it does work.

 

Respectfully,

Michael

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment