Thursday, October 14, 2010

RE: Tour Striker-OMG!!

Dear Mr. Shuman,

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Stacey and I. I'm thrilled that the club has helped your understanding of impact and enhanced your enjoyment of the game. Letters like these really brighten my day!

 

Thanks so much for your support of the Tour Striker, I really appreciate it.

 

Sincerely,

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 

 

From: W.B. Shuman III [mailto:wbs@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 2:02 PM
To: Stacey Chuck; Martin Chuck
Subject: RE: Tour Striker-OMG!!

 

Dear Martin and Stacey,

I'm sorry I haven't reported back until now, but today was the first

time I've had a chance to work with my Tour Striker. WOW!

My first time working with my "Striker" and for the FIRST time in my

life

1.) I actually had a great time and..

2.) I now understand the meaning of "hitting down on the ball"!

Oh yea, I also hit my irons futher, straighter and the "feel" of stricking the ball correctly was unlike anything I've ever experienced in all my life!!! I honestly never thought that I had

it in me to strike a golf ball like I was actually doing!

Now. I GET IT and it's GREAT!

As you can tell, I am blown away! And at nearly 60 years young,

that ain't easy to do!! I was so excited, I started calling all my friends from coast to coast to tell them of the "miracle"!

As I shared with you when I first contacted you; you're passion and love for the game comes through in a very warm and genuine manner.

Now, in my honest opinion, you have taken that passion and created the best training aid that is a one of a kind AND REALLY WORKS!!! I think every PGA teaching pro should be required to use the  "Tour Stricker" with their students!

 

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, Stacey Chuck <staceychuck@bendbroadband.com> wrote:


From: Stacey Chuck <staceychuck@bendbroadband.com>
Subject: RE: Tour Striker
To: "'W.B. Shuman III'" <wbs325@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 11:46 PM

Thank you Dusty. Let us know what you think we would love to hear your input.

 

 

Stacey Chuck

Tour Striker

staceychuck@bendbroadband.com
www.tourstriker.com

fax:
mobile:

877.791.1360
541.390.7324

 

Always have my latest info

Want a signature like this?

 

-----Original Message-----
From: W.B. Shuman III [mailto:wbs5@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 3:40 PM
To: Stacey Chuck
Subject: RE: Tour Striker

 

Dear Martain & Stacey,

I wanted to send a short note and thank you both for your kindness. I recieved my "Tour Striker" on Saturday! I am so excited to get practicing.

Martain, I was watching your instruction disc and again, your passion and patience for the game comes through loud and clear. I can see that you are indeed a kind and caring person with a lovely family.

I wish you all the success in the world and more! If my travels ever bring me to Oregon, I would like to shake your hand and thank you.

 

May God bless you and your family.

 

Warmest personal regards.

Dusty

PS Now....what can you suggest for coming off the t-box?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment