Monday, October 11, 2010

Tour Striker Success in Brazil

Dear Carlos,

 

Thanks so much for taking the time to  write me a note. I really appreciate it. I’m thrilled that the TS clubs are helping you with your game. It’s nice to know that the TS has made it down to Brazil!! We have the clubs pretty much in all corners of the World now and that is rather fulfilling.

 

Take care and keep me up on your progress,

 

Martin

 

Martin Chuck, PGA  |  Director of Golf/Club Manager  |  Tetherow Golf Club  |  61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702  |  C 541.948.2480  |  O 541.388.2582 Ext. 103 |  F 541.388.9810  | www.tetherow.com

 

Tetherow Golf Course Preview

 



------ Forwarded Message
From: Carlos A
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:05:24 -0300
To: <testimonials@tourstriker.com>
Subject: Tks God and you guys

Tks God for you guys!!!!

 
My first month with this incridieble T Strlker ( #8 )

First time in the driving range I thought that the TS is another fake product

First 20 balls and wanted to throw it into the lake to the crocs

Then i remembered wat you said in the dvd... or a the web ... or in the testimonials...

"Pay attention, keep it easy and let the club do the work for you" or something like that

BAAAMMM

After 9 years playing golf , now I can understand how to hit easy and consistent shots.

Still had some bad ones....  but now I know why !!!

I'm not worry about  scores but they are improooooving a lot ( last sunday played  82 for the first time  this year )

Any golfers... You MUST have this if you want to have fun again in Golf

Sorry 'bout my english

Tks again

I live in Sao Paulo,Brazil

 

 

  
 
Carlos Alfredo de  Carvalho
@jovempan.com.br
Rádio  Jovem Pan AM - 620KHz
Av. Paulista nº 807 - 20º andar 
 


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments:

Post a Comment