Friday, March 18, 2011

RE: my tourstriker order

Hi Ramesh, you can make 20% by becoming one of our affiliates. We just started the program. Here is the link, it is really easy to set up and to start making some money from your clients that like the Tour Striker.

 

https://www.tourstriker.com/secure/affiliates/join.aspx

 

I'm thrilled that you like it and see the value in the product.

 

I hope your back heals quickly and your get back on the links soon!

 

Martin

 

From: DC Golf Tour

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 10:31 AM
To: Martin Chuck
Subject: my tourstriker order

 

hi martin -

 

got my tour strikers in the mail yesterday (Order Number : 142635) and i have to say i am impressed.  it is difficult to tell online what the actual quality of a product is, and i'm happy to report that the tour striker exceeded my expectations!

 

as i have a lingering back injury, i was unable to practice with full swings as of yet, but just by hitting pitches and chips with the 56 degree, i can already feel like my hands will be in a better position at impact.  i had self-diagnosed my primary swing flaw (an occasional flip that crops up at the most inopportune times), and when i saw your infomercial i knew it was going to help me address that issue.  i will report back with my progess, once i get healed up.

 

as a side business, i run an amateur golf tour (www.dcgolftour.com) in the washington dc metropolitan area, in operation since 2007.  i know your product would be able to help many of my players, and was wondering if there was anything we could do to promote the tour striker on my tour.  off the top of my head, i am thinking of a demo day at tournaments, and maybe additional prizes or raffles of the tour striker for the groups that finish in last place (the ones that need the most help).  let me know if that is something you might consider.

 

with warm regards,

 

ramesh sundaresan

dc golf tour director

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment