Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My first Masters memory...

Okay, if you are reading this, you are just like me; a love of the game and a complete golf nerd.

There is something special about the Masters. Well, there are too many things to mention. If you haven't had the chance to attend the tournament, please put it on your bucket list. It is truly a moving experience. I have had the pleasure of going twice and it was fantastic.

I really don't care who wins, but I do want to see the drama on the last nine holes. I can remember the first time I got really pumped up about a golf tournament. It was when Tom Watson, Ed Snead and one Forrest Urban Zoeller took the tournament to sudden death. I was a young kid at the time and my mother was calling me for dinner, but nothing was going to get me to the dinner table without finding out who won that event.

As we all know, Fuzzy canned a birdie putt in OT to take the title.

That was the day for me. I was hooked.

Enjoy the tournament and here's to us all getting goosebumps on Sunday afternoon.

Martin Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment