Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tour Striker

Hi Jimmie,

Thanks so much for your glowing review of the TS. I love to hear those on-course situations that really get people excited. I'm glad it has helped you and thanks for taking the time to send your thoughts!

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.com | www.tourstriker.com

From: Jimmie L
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:23:58 -0400
To: <testimonials@tourstriker.com>
Subject: Great Product

I have had the tour striker for two weeks. I’ve been working with it every other day to build up muscle memory. Hitting down on the ball is what all or some instructors tell you to do.
The tour striker is the best training tool in the world. Today I bet some guys that had always bet me. My striking was so good I couldn't stand it. The one shot that stays with me was a par three 135 yards, I hit  last after the first three guys hit and missed the green. I hit a 7 iron and got it up right at the flag putting birdie. The other guys bogeyed the hole..
Thank you Tour Striker I am forever grateful. P.S. I am driving the ball great hit every fairway today. 
Jimmie
Freeport, N.Y.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment