Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fwd: Junior Club

Bryson, two aspirins cure a headache. The whole bottle kills you. 

Yes, your can overdue it. The key is to "swing" the club freely with the undoing of the angles so you "get" the great look and inline condition. Nothing should be "held" or force...just encouraged!

Glad your son is having fun. Spending time together is the key.

Very cool to hear that.

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com


On Sep 13, 2011, at 6:32 PM, Bryson wrote:

Still rockin' the TourStriker. My 12 year-old son was rockin' his today. He hit about 4 in a row flush and was so excited it was funny. He said he was just going to play with it on the course.

I have a question...is it possible to try too hard to maintain lag? I actually hit the ball pretty well today after trying to just turn and extend my arms through the ball. I saw on one of your videos where you speak a bit about not trying to hold on to the lag so much...

Thanks for any insight! Let me know when new products come out!
Bryson

1 comment:

  1. hey martin,i just want to say a big THANK YOU. I'm a 50 yr. old, slim build, 5'6 in pretty decent shape. I've been hitting golf balls for about 3 years now.I consider myself a beginner because i CANNOT HIT THE BALL WITH ANY CONSISTANCY & DISTANCE. I have 1001 instructuals,many books,and 1001 notes on the golf swing. I just can't seem to get it. I like the idea of the tour striker and i decided long ago, that was my problem-impact and impact position. I purchased the Tourstriker pro 7 iron.I watched your whole dvd b4 trying it out. this is just what i need. I hit 1 shot and that was what i was looking for in my ball flight.(PENITRATING BALL FLIGHT). The only problem Chuck, was that 1 shot was out of 50. I have had the toursriker for about 2 weeks now (700 swings)and i could probably count the solid hit shots on 2 hands.I am so serious about getting better,much better while i'm still (young?) and in pretty good shape. I believe in this product so much that i already unsubscribed from all of the other instructors and just watching your dvd and practicing with the tourstriker. Please- do you have any advise for me? I know i have a tough time trying to keep my lag and my divots now are crators.Once again THANK YOU very much!! kevinbayer64@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete