Monday, September 5, 2011

Re: "Tour striker"

Henry, I'm trying to help golfers (and make a living). If you find you don't like the club or just don't understand the way to get better, give me a call and we can work it out. Take care and thanks for trying it out!

All the best,

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com

On Sep 2, 2011, at 8:05 AM, wrote:

No, I am going to keep it , but I am going to change the shaft to a  longer stiff shaft and see how it works. I have hit over length shafts for so long it just doesn't feel right with a standard length shaft. After its all over I'll give you an update on the results. (length +2")
Thank you for your quick response, most peoplewouldn't even reply.
Henry F. G

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Martin Chuck <martinchuck@pga.com>
To: @juno.com
Subject: Re: "Tour striker"
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:34:11 -0700

Hello Mr. G,

Thanks for your note and sharing your opinion of the product. I'm sorry you don't like the Tour Striker. Please call me personally to arrange the return of the club and your refund.
Take care and thanks for trying the product. Thousands of people have been very satisfied with the product, but you can't win'em all!

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com

On Sep 1, 2011, at 9:21 PM, pargolf79@juno.com wrote:

I have had your club for 2 weeks and wanted to tell you what a ripoff it is. It hasn't help me hit the ball better or anything else it is advertised to do. Hell I might as well bought a good wedge fot that price.
My wife has used it and it hasn't help her much either.
Henry 

No comments:

Post a Comment