Saturday, September 17, 2011

Re: Tour Striker Question

Awesome! Hope to get wout your way next summer.

Martin Chuck, PGA | Tour Striker Training Products | Tour Striker Golf Academy | www.tourstriker.com | C 541.948.2480

Sent from my smart phone


----- Reply message -----
From: "Christopher Peterich" <golf.pro1972@hotmail.com>
To: <martinchuck@pga.com>
Subject: Tour Striker Question
Date: Sat, Sep 17, 2011 4:40 pm


Martin:
 
     I have your Maximizing Distance Vol#1, and never really tried your closed face address drill till today.   It really worked right off the bat, and I hit the tour striker 100%.   No more deep divots, more shallow.   I don't know if the drill works this fast, but I tried it and had it within 10 mins.  All I did was swing in tempo with this drill, and bam it worked...Thanks so much for all of your help Martin maybe my clubface was a big issue .  Please schedule a few training seminars in South Bend Indiana or the Chicagoland area.
 
 
Thank You from a devoted follower
 
Chris P.

To: 
From: martinchuck@pga.com
Subject: Re: Tour Striker Question
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:53:21 -0700

Shallowing out your swing is a path thing that is tied to clubface. You won't shallow (more inside out path) unless the face provides for a tolerable shot. It's likely that you have an open face and your steep downward action is your attempt to help square the face. It sounds like you might need a grip adjustment so the face is more closed encouraging more inside out path.

Martin Chuck, PGA | Tour Striker Training Products | Tour Striker Golf Academy | www.tourstriker.com | C 541.948.2480

Sent from my smart phone


----- Reply message -----
From: "Christopher P
To: <martinchuck@pga.com>
Subject: Tour Striker Question
Date: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm


Martin
 
      Can I shallow out my swing by turning my shoulders more on the backswing? Having my back facing the target?
 
Thanks
Chris Peterich

 

Subject: Re: Tour Striker Question
From: martinchuck@pga.com
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:44:18 -0700
To: 

Hello Chris,

If using the TS hurts, stop!!! I don't want you hitting down so much to where you are hurting yourself.

I have just shot a video for revolutiongolf.com where I talk about being an "educated" picker. Learn how to hit the TS w/out hitting the ground very hard. My preference is that you have a shallow angle of attack WITH forward lean.

Shallow AoA + Forward Lean = Great shots!

Cheers,

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com


On Sep 12, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Christopher P wrote:

Martin:
 
  Been using striker 7x  for 4 months and have some quick questions.  1st)  I have the most success when I think about hitting down with the palm of my right hand facing the ground.   Unfortunately,  the down part has led to alot of sore wrists and sore knees since im driving more forward then usual and striking the ground.  Any advice?  I love your products but really want to avoid any type of injuries or pains from striking down all the time.   Did notice my ball flight has dropped and the contact sounds real flush.. Just a little hesistant about striking the ground alot.
 
 
Thanks
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment