Monday, September 12, 2011

Re: Huge announcement

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the great E-mail. I had to shoot some video today for Revolution Golf and I did an interview prior to taping the video tips. I was asked what customers think of the TS so I said, "hold on and I'll read you a testimonial I received last night!" Thanks so much for your kind words. I thrilled that you have "figured it out" and can now lag the club into impact! Very exciting.

Take care and keep in touch.

Martin Chuck, PGA | Inventor - Tour Striker Training Products | Instructor - The Tour Striker Golf Academy at Sunriver Resort | C 541.948.2480 | martin@tourstriker.comwww.tourstriker.com

On Sep 11, 2011, at 10:57 PM, Tracy T wrote:

Martin,
 
It's been a few more weeks of taking tons of reps with the Tour Striker Pro 7 iron….huge announcement:  I'm a LAGGER!  I never really have been overly technical about my golf swing but learning the grape methodology from your video and also randomly finding a short clip of Ben Hogan talking about grip on YouTube really brought it all together.  Here's the link, although I'm sure it's something you've seen many times before:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rVU6ak0jA&list=PLD04E3D75A870850A&index=1
 
For me to feel the right index finger pushing thru the ball at impact is tremendous, to feel that powerful move in the downswing "pivot" is incredible and to watch the flight of MY golf ball screaming off the club face going farther and straighter than I've seen before is down right addictive.  It's a feeling thru the entire bag, driver to 60 that's a huge impact on how I feel standing over the ball.
 
It really makes me wanna hand the club to those "scoopers" I see at the range in hopes they'll catch on.  I think it's gonna turn me into a golf snob causing me to not wanna play with some weaker players.
 
Thanks again,
 
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment